cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to make calls over Inter cluster trunk

Amith Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

We are using CCM 4.2(3) and we are having problems making calls over inter-cluster trunk with an other CCM 3.3 version. Route pattern is configured and ICT settings looks fine. Device Pool and Region configuration also looks good. When I dial the number, after all the digits are dialed I get the message "Your call cannot be completed as dialed"

Calling party cluster has three call managers and called party cluster has two call managers. The inter cluster trunk has all of the IP addresses listed in its ICT configuration.

Kindly let me know if there are any known interoperability issues with these versions or any configuration issues

Thanks

Amith

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Amith,

may we exclude any problems with Route Pattern and digit manipulation? Have you used the Dialed Number Analyzer in order to verify that the path is correct?

Kind Regards

Paolo

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

p.marovino
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amith,

please verify that the trunk have the correct Partition/CSS.

I had similar problem in the past and I had to restart the 3.3 trunk a couple of times.

Kind Regards

Paolo

Dear Paolo,

Forgot to mention about that. We are not using any Partitions/CSS. All devices are in default partitions and CSS...

Thanks

Amith

Amith,

may we exclude any problems with Route Pattern and digit manipulation? Have you used the Dialed Number Analyzer in order to verify that the path is correct?

Kind Regards

Paolo

Hello Paolo,

Sorry that I missed on the CSS somehow. The called party cluster was using CSS. I put the ICT on the other side in the right CSS and it worked.

Many thanks for your help

Regards