cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ref VRF interface-NetFlow configuration

linker.team
Level 1
Level 1

How to configure the source interface as a VRF interface using "ip flow-export source <interface> command?

5 Replies 5

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

Following is a summary of the steps you must perform to configure per-interface NetFlow and NDE on Cisco 7600 routers. Detailed procedures for each step are provided in the sections later in this chapter.

1. If you plan to export NetFlow statistics, globally enable NDE on the router by issuing the following commands:

configure terminal

ip flow-export destination

ip flow-export version

mls nde sender version

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps368/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080699369.html#wp1160808

It is not a 7600. I have vrf interface on a router which push the traffic into an MPLS cloud. This interface has the IP address through which i can reach my LAN across the MPLS cloud. I wanna to use this interface as a source interface in the netflow data export.

Actually if I do ip flow-export source ?, it shows plenty of options. Even I am not able to find out thise options in Cisco docs. Also I dont know which is right one to specify the VRF interface.

In other words is it possible to specify an IP address instead of an interface?