cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet Me conference

shirwaziri1_2
Level 1
Level 1

How can I tell how many people attended a meetme conference. We will be having monday morning meetings and I need to know how many people attendant. Is there any way to do this??

3 Replies 3

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Use CDR (https://IP_Callmanager/art).

Search for the MeetMe number.

If you mean how is the maximum number of people that can participate in a MeetMe Conference then it s 128 for 1 Meetme (or 3 for 42 MeetMes)

crodriguez
Level 1
Level 1

You could look at the CDR record for your particular meet me number and it will show who attendet the meeting.

Regards.

dford333
Level 1
Level 1

use the Real-Time Monoriting Tool

Conference Bridge Performance Monitoring and Troubleshooting

The Real Time Monitoring Tool counters for conference bridges allow you to monitor the number of conference bridges that are currently registered with the Cisco Unified CallManager but are not currently in use, the number of conferences that are currently in use, the number of times that a conference completed, and the number of times that a conference was requested for a call but no resources were available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: