Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Number of Agents logged-In

Hi,

is there any way to view OVER TIME (so a sort of Historical Reporting) how many agents were logged on concurrently?

We need this to do some capacity-planning on the number of extra seats we have to purchase.

We run IPCC-Express version 4.0.4

Thanks a lot in advance!

5 Replies 5

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

Agents do not have access to how many agents are logged in. The Cisco Agent Desktop displays only the number of calls queued for the Contact Service Queue (CSQ) to which the agent belongs and the duration of the oldest contact in queue. Only supervisors have the ability to see how many agents are logged in. This information must be viewed from the Cisco Supervisor Desktop.

An agent can see which of the agents in their team that are logged in by opening up the Chat UI. Assuming you support Chat to agents.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi,

I think you missed my point.

I don't need Real-Time numbers as available in the Supervisor Desktop, I need Historical info, and can't find it in Historical Reporting.

what I need to know is: 'in the past 6 monts, what is the maximum number of concurrent seats (licenses) we have used'

which of course is something else than 'how many agents are logged on today' (or right now)

Hi,

We are kind of looking for a similar functionality as well. Did you get this working and if so can you share the details?

Gokul

Hey,

never got an answer :-(. Should find a workable situation, I'm more than interested :-)

Bruno

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: