cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7911 display

planetmaker
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if displays for 7911 telephones can be purchased?

As we don't have handset maintenance I thought I'd look into supporting them ourselves. The most common handset faults are broken displays and faulty handset cords. We have bought in some Cisco handset cords but would like to have a stock of displays so that we can repair phones to a certain degree ourselves.

If it helps, there is a small sticker on the back of the display that reads: EDT ES50775FR 06 101*A0

2 Replies 2

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Display for this phone is not available. Only way to get a broken phone relaced is from Cisco. The Phones either have to be covered under a contract or warranty for it to be replaced by Cisco.

Yes and like I said, "As we don't have handset maintenance I thought I'd look into supporting them ourselves"

The number of phones which become faulty is very small therefore it is not justified to have handset maintenance. The options are to fix the faulty phones ourselves or get the customer to replace them at a cost.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: