cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OWA on Exchange 2k and ASA 5510 V.7.2(2) problems

peter.jaeger
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA 5510 which was originally running ASA 7.0. I used it to access our Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA) on Exchange 2k.

I upgraded to ASA 7.2(2) and now I only get "red cross boxes" instead of pictures and the scripting seems to be broken.

There was absolutely no change made to the Exchange server and OWA setup.

OWA on Exchange 2k3 is working fine in basic and extended mode. I can still use the OWA 2k without problems via a VPN 3000 machine running Version 4.1.7.L.

I would imagine that this is a very simple error or setting I missed, since I couldn't find it yet in the resources on cisco.com. Did anybody have similar problems and solved it?

2 Replies 2

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Clientless SSL VPN enables secure access to these resources on the corporate LAN:

OWA/Exchange

HTTP and HTTPS to internal web servers

Windows file access and browsing

Citrix Servers with the Citrix thin client

Yes I know this already. But this does not explain why I can work with OWA 2k3 (Premium and Basic) but not with OWA 2k.

There seems to be a fundamental difference in handling something, probably the scripts, so that it does not work when using OWA 2k.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card