cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 4.0.4

dionjiles
Level 1
Level 1

We have Several Catalyst Blade Switch for HP in our environment in for some reason we can't seem to figure out why can't archive the configs. The community strings and config statements are the same for the other devices configured for CiscoWorks (LMS 2.5.1) I ran a Credential Verification Report and it state that the device is not support, however I ran all the updates for this devices. Can some please explain what's going on.

-Dion

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, based on all the RME packages you have installed, you can support 460 unique sysObjectIDs.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the sysObjectID for this switch, and what version of the RME CBS3000 package do you have loaded. Most likely, you need to go to Common Services > Software Center > Device Update, and update your installed RME packages with the latest available on Cisco.com.

I found the problem. I didn't install all the package dependicies that was required, once I did that it resolved my issue. I have one other question In Software Center under Device update it has a total of 460 device type count for RME, is that the total number of device types i have installed or available?

Yes, based on all the RME packages you have installed, you can support 460 unique sysObjectIDs.

Thanks for the info.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: