cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

push2phone for 7960 is not displaying message

pmaurelia
Level 1
Level 1

I am running the push2phone app in Apache using the JSP page. Weird thing is happening. we have 7960 and 7970 phones. on the 7960 the tone plays notifiying the user that a message is coming, but the message never appears. The 7970 is the opposite. The message appears on the 7970 but no tone plays. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

what CiscoIPPhoneExecute are you pushing, what is each phone's response, what are your phone loads and have you tried resetting the phones?

Thanks for the quick response Stephan. I am running the push2phone out of the samples as is, except for the userid/pwd and adding the https boolean to the IPAddressProvider().

Each 7960 plays the "Play:chime.raw", but does NOT show the attention.gif.

Each 7970 shows the message and the attention.gif but does NOT "Play:chime.raw".

I have reset the phones a million times and our phone loads are not huge at all.

Thanks again for any insight you can offer.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Thanks all.

Hmm, it seems that either I haven't added enough information or whatever else. Has anyone had problems with this? I think it's a phone setting issue, who knows.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: