cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7600 and Juniper M20 RSVP-TE Interoperability

keigo_komatsu
Level 1
Level 1

I have one Cisco 7600 connected to others Juniper's (M20) routers in this fashion:

Cisco 7600 (PE) <----> Juniper M20 (P) <---> Juniper M20 (PE)

My 7600 have SUP720-3BXL and IOS version 12.2(18)SXF7.

I don't have problem when MPLS-TE tunnel between Cisco 7600 (PE - Headend) and Juniper M20 (P - Tailend) is used.

However, when MPLS-TE tunnel between Cisco 7600 (PE - Headend) and Juniper M20 (PE - Tailend) is used the delay increase and drop occur.

Any another MPLS-TE tunnel originated in Cisco router and with more than one hop to any another Juniper PE have the same problem.

2 Replies 2

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

Previously, when Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) tunnels were configured and the next-hop router was from a third-party vendor, sometimes that router changed the label on the TE tunnel without tearing down the label switch path (LSP). The Cisco router did not program the changed label correctly and traffic stopped flowing through the TE tunnel.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps133/prod_release_note09186a00801f9a5b.html

This BUG don't affect my IOS version.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card