John Patrick Lopez Wed, 06/27/2007 - 20:13

Ow... too bad.. I thought you're looking for a study partner for the written exam. I'm looking for a written exam study partner. Well, goodluck for your lab exam. =)

-John

darrenj Thu, 06/28/2007 - 09:09

Heh John, I'm looking for a study partner for 350-001. I'm hoping to take this in the next few months.

Just finished BGP to the point where I feel confident on the subject, kinda turned a weakness into a strength. Just multicast, mpls and ipv6 to brush up on :-)

If you want to share info, contact me at dazza_johnson@yahoo.co.uk

kashifkhawaja Sat, 06/30/2007 - 22:56

I'm in Austin, Texas guys. Among other topics I also need to go multicast, mpls and ipv6. IPv6 particularly is new to me. How are you guys planning on getting together online?

juan-blanco Thu, 07/05/2007 - 11:09

Hi...

I see a few e-mails about this topic...but nothing has really happen yet...the big question is how you would like to go about this small group...my other question is are you guys are going to attend the networkers on july (Anaheim)...if you do then we can get together there talk more about this group that we are trying to put together

Regards,

J.

juan-blanco Thu, 07/05/2007 - 11:10

Hi...

I see a few e-mails about this topic...but nothing has really happen yet...the big question is how you would like to go about this small group...my other question is are you guys are going to attend the networkers on july (Anaheim)...if you do then we can get together there talk more about this group that we are trying to put together

Regards,

J.

Actions

This Discussion