Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC unable to login

Hi Friends,

from title what can be the problem? i follow all the guide but i dont know why i'm unable to login!! I think that the problem can be with LDAP and anonimous query. is this a possible solution? in my company, Anonimous query will be against Security solution . There is a possible workaround?

3 Replies 3

jarogers2
Level 1
Level 1

The login authentication for CUPC is against the Callmanager. Check the gateway configuration on both ends. Verify AXL username/password are correct. Run troubleshooter to see where the issue is and it should give you a good idea of the issue.

You will also want to implement digest credentials for users to get Presence state to show.

Anonymous Bind won't come into play until you are trying to search for users in the LDAP, so if you can't log in, you aren't that far yet.

To address the second question, Anonymous query is not necessary. Just use a user account with sufficient read access for the OU.

Hmm, so the Personal Communicator logs into the callmanager itself? Maybe this is why I get Protocol Failure. I am unable to login whether I use the IP of the callmanager, or the presence server, for the CCM I get Unable to contact your login server, yet I know I have 100% connectivity, when I try to connect to the Presence I get protocol failure. Diference is, if I connect to the CUPS, I can at least get phone control, with CCM I get nothing.

I am using AD LDAP, credentials are OK, I use the same login to admin the CCM, and Presence server.

Hi there,

did you ever resolve this. I just installed Presence Version 7 and we deployed two users for testing. LDAP integration and Troubleshooter is fine. The issue is im getting unable to login to server (Login Failed. Unable to connect to your login server). The day before they were able to login and everything was working properly. Im not sure what changed if anything at all since no further configurations were done on the system.

Just restarted the presence but no dice so im going to restart the CUCM.

thanks in advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: