cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Applying Cor Lists to Analog phones

mark_gardner
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to test this at the moment but can you apply cor lists to analog phones to block outgoing calls to certain numbers

With Thanks

3 Replies 3

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

I configured a VG224 as SCCP to failover to an SRST router and I was able to apply CoR lists effectively.

If you are using something else, like MGCP or H323 then you might have to apply the CoR lists on the gateway itself.

Tell us a little bit more about your config.

Fairly simple setup, cme 4.1, 2851 ISR, E1 pri plus 4 FXO analogs, 8 FXS ports, several legacy analog phones potted around the building in basement, lifts etc, want to configure these phones to allow internal and local calls only.

Thanks

According to this document you can apply a corlist to an ephone DN. So you should be good to go.

All you have to do is setup the incoming corlist on the ephone to be a superset of the outgoing corlist on the dialpeer which allows outbound calling.

I found it easier to make each outbound dialpeer's cor list to have only one member and then make sure that the ephone's incoming corlist also has that member.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_command_reference_chapter09186a00800b351a.html#wp1003719

cor (ephone-dn)

To configure a class of restriction (COR) on the dial peers associated with a directory number, use the cor command in ephone-dn configuration mode. To disable COR associated with a directory number, use the no form of this command.

cor {incoming | outgoing} cor-list-name

no cor cor-list-name

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: