CCNA Pass Story

Unanswered Question
Jun 28th, 2007

Hi Everyone

i wrote my CCNA exam today in the morning and cleared with a score of 898

books consulted were Richard Dayle and Cisco press

also one thing more

practice and pratcice using dumps after going thrugh the topics

two simulations were in the exam one pertaining to access-list and another one was pertaining to Vlans

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
leslieisaac Thu, 06/28/2007 - 09:03

Were there ay questions relating to ISDN, DDR and Frame Relay? If so, were they simulations or multi-choice etc? I'm concerned about the level of detail you are suposed to understand the WAN stuff...

Thanks

syedsohailsarwar Thu, 06/28/2007 - 11:59

yes there were questions related to DDR and frame relay but there were basic fundamentals

eg for ISDN there wae a ques where u have to choose the correct boxes for dialer map command

frame relay was basic question about differenec b/w point to point and multi point so grasp these concepts very well

simulations were only two questions

one was to design and implement an acess-list and another was about vlan where in u will have to login into a switch via a console and answer few questions related to spanning tree , trunk ports etc

overall its not that difficult to pass provided u have understood the concepts well and then applied in solving dumps mind it there shud be no cramming of answers

nazz_sunn Fri, 06/29/2007 - 03:45

Hi,

Congrats for passing CCNA exam.

I am working in telecom domain for one year.

I thought of taking CCNA exam to have a better understanding of things, but dont know much about it. could you please tell me how I need to appear for the exam, where I need to register to write the exam, how much it will cost all those basic informations to take up the test. I'll be really very much thankful to you & everyone who wish to help me out to take up this exam.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

nazeeb.

junshah22 Wed, 07/04/2007 - 00:14

Dear Sohail Sarwar,

Please tell me, how much complex scenario was in simulation, i.e. connecting two switches, 1900 or 2950. Inter vLAN Routing applied,, or not ....also suggest me to have command on it...

Also, you applied extended, named or standard ACL and what was the task..

Best Regards

Actions

This Discussion