cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

dcMacClient , dcmasterservicelog Error message

wilson_1234_2
Level 3
Level 3

I noticed these errors while looking for a config sync problem.

They just started on June the 10th. I also see the dcmaservice log is not showing successful config fethes from that date on, but the jobs are showing successful and the configs are being collected.

What is it?

dcMacClient:

[ Thu Jun 28 16:20:44 EDT 2007 ],ERROR,[Ajp13Processor[9009][1]],com.cisco.core.mice.cam.InternalErrorException: Unable to authorize user: 10.1.10.24

dcmaservice log:

[ Sun Jun 10 20:30:13 EDT 2007 ],ERROR,[Thread-259],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.genericarchive.ArchiveUtils,close,268,Exception during closejava.sql.SQLException: JZ0S2: Statement object has already been closed.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm betting that 10.1.10.24 is a device not configured in ACS, and the second error is benign.

the 10.1.10.24 is the ACS server

This is a cosmetic bug, then. Some user tried to perform a task, and an exception was encountered trying to authorize that user for the given task. The error should have contained the username, but it contains the ACS server instead. This can be debugged to get more useful information, but the process is tricky, and you will need to work with TAC to do it.

Thanks,

I have a question about device Fault Manager in a new thread.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: