cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ppp multilink

michael.balogh
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting ready to set up a new ppp multilink between two of our offices. To conserve space in the routers, we'll be installing new VWIC-2MFT-T1's into our 2651XM routers running 12.2 IOS. I've also noticed, that one of the new interfaces is actually a VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI.

Is the 'channel-group channel-number timeslots range/all [speed {64/56}]' command still available with this VWIC, or will I have to use the tdm-group command instead? Also, will there be any issues with a drop-insert VWIC on one end and a non-drop-insert VWIC on the other?

2 Replies 2

jerry.mcrae
Level 1
Level 1

the "channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24 speed 64" is available on the DI - im running one right now with the channel group config.

i dont think there will be any issue having a DI on one end and a non DI on the other. currently i have a DI on one end then a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 on the other. i have never used VWIC-2MFT-T1 on both ends but i think some people do.

Hi Michael,

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/116/t1_wic4.html

It will help you.Kindly rate it ,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card