Help required for CCIE R&S V3.0

Unanswered Question
Jun 29th, 2007

I scheduled for CCIE written next week. I had been preparing for the V2.0 all throughout and missed out on checking the blue print :(.

Could anyone please suggest the way forward. Is there any material available for studying for V3.0? Should I reschedule my examination?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
compsolv Sun, 07/01/2007 - 06:39

Arrrgg! Keeping up with the changes in Cisco certs can be challenging - that is for sure.

The good news is - much of what you have been studying - in fact - most of it - will still apply to the 3.0 blueprint.

I have been very busy updating my written prep product called TESTiT for the new blueprint. Each day we add more questions that directly address the new blueprint.

In fact - our database is totally set for everything you would need to know on MPLS and in-depth IPv6. Those are the two big topical additions!

As you have seen you can forget about Wireless now - thank goodness!

Anthony J. Sequeira

TESTiT - Unmatched CCIE-R/S Written Practice Exams

http://www.netmasterclass.com/site/written.php

furqan_ahmed Wed, 07/04/2007 - 07:08

Dear CompSolv,

I have seen your mentioned link. I am planning to start for CCIE R&S version 3. What i need to ask is that the official guide in the book list of CCIE book list on cisco website is 2nd edition. I have been searching for 3rd edition due to the addition of MPLS, IPV6, DMVPN and could'nt find it.

Any updates, suggestion or advise for that?

Thanks

Actions

This Discussion