cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web View template not showing Data

haroon.rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

For a particular agent we are not able to view any data in the below mentioned template

""agent06: Agent State Trace Detail By Events""

while the same template is showing data for other agents ,every other template is showing data but not this one.

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

in ICM configuration manager, go to Explorer tools > Agent Explorer, Advanced tab and enable "Agent State Trace"

Hi, one question, how long it takes to see the change reflected on the reports, i enabled the checkbox but i don't see any change on the reports, do i need to wait a long while?

It should be fairly quick. Are you running the report for timeframes after you enabled agent state trace? The checkbox makes it so the detailed data is collected, so even if you enable it, the report won't show any info for that agent prior to whenever it was turned on.

Also, be careful using agent state trace. It can generate a very large amount of data if enabled on multiple agents. I usually tell people it should only be used occasionally for either troubleshooting or HR-type investigations, not as a normal contact center report.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: