Views
Helpful
Replies

No matching pool for this REGISTER contact - test@192.168.1.173

ahmet-saat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi pros,

We have 2811 with CE 4.0(3) and IOS 12.4T.

We have several IP Phones. All I wanna do is to integrate X-lite with cme.

I followed some instruction that i saw here. Yes X-lite works almost fine.

I can call outside calls and IP Phones from X-lite without registration (there is a msg pn the x-lite screen registration error: 404 Not Found)

And then i trace sip registration progress on the router. Here im posting what i got;

No matching pool for this REGISTER contact - test@192.168.1.173

I couldnt call X-lite from IP Phones.

Thanks in advanced!

Ahmet

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

You must give a way to CCME to ID the softphone. For this you need:

voice service voip

sip

registrar server

Then, if the softphone is on the same subnet for which you have configured "source-address", then use "id mac " under "voice register pool ".

If it is remote, you can put all zeros for "id mac", but you must also configure "username ... password .." same as number (see below), and configure "authentication username" on the softphone. If you have configured a realm under "voice register global", use the same in softphone.

In both cases, the username on the softphone must be the same as the number configured in "voice register dn" associated to the "voice register pool" via "number 1 dn ".

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

I solved the problem. I changed the username to phone number. Then Everything is fine.

Thanks at all.

Glad to know it is working, please consider rating useful posts all the time!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: