Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco solution engine 1113 ACS 4.1(1) buid 23 freeze

pat98eraser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a strange issue, after few days my ACS freeze completely, including console port. There is a red light and no other indication of the trouble. Does anyone observed the same issue ?

5 Replies 5

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

I would suggest upgrading to 4.1.3 build 12 patch 2. There are 27 bugs that have been patched from the 4.1.1 b23 p4 version.

Hi ,

Before you apply any patch, i would suggest you to reimage the applinace as it seems to be a bad software issue.

Reimage should fix it. Let me know if you need any help with reimage process.

Regards,

~JG

This appliance has been installed just after a full reinstall (to start with a blank config after a POC), I think I will try the patch way to begin.

Hi,

This is what I get when the crash occur :

*** SFOPI 0x0000000A (0x00000004,0x00000002,0x00000001,0x8042F3D0)

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

*** ADRESS 8042F3D0 base at 80400000, Datestamp 4047db83 - ntoskrnl.exe

Beginning dump of physical memory

Plus the amber led blinkning.

I already have upgraded to 4.1(3) Build 12

This is the Stop error message which comes on windows os.

Try disconnecting the devices connected to the appliance (mouse, monitor, keyboard) and only console should be connected and try to restart the appliance.

If that does not help make sure you do not have any device connected to appliance except console and do the recovery on the appliance. once recovery is done connect network cable and configure the appliance.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rohit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: