I have a MPLS Circuit as Primary Link. Backup VPN over Internet as Secondary Link.
Internet Link Capacity is 10 Mbps & i need to use QOS using CBWFQ to Rate-Limit the Bandwidth as: 6 Mbps for Backup VPN over Internet & only 4 Mbps for Internet Usage.
My Scenario's are:
1. MPLS Link - UP
* Internet Utilization should be limited to only 4 Mbps
* Backup VPN Link should have dedicated 6 Mbps Bandwidth allocated.
2. MPLS Link - DOWN
* Backup VPN Link gets Activated
* Backup VPN Link Capacity should be 6 Mbps & it should be expandable even upto 8 Mbps + more of Utilization (if Incoming & Outgoing is High) inorder to avoid the Burst of Traffic
* Whereas rest of the availaible Bandwidth is for Internet in this Scenario
* Consider High Priority for traffic over Backup VPN & Low Priority for Internet Traffic
* Also, If Backup VPN Link Utilization is less than 6 Mbps means Internet Usage can expand to 4 Mbps & not more than 4 Mbps of Bandwidth
Can anyone help me with the Sample Configuration for this Setup & Scenario's
Thanks in Advance ! ! ! !
Thanks & Regards,
Guru Prasad R