cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with new controller

nshoe18
Level 1
Level 1

SO I have setup a few controllers in the past with multiple SSID and Interfaces. I am trying the same again and I cannot get it to work. I have a 2600 router plugged into a 2950-24 and my 4 networks are routing fine and all is working. I have a 3560-48ps with my phones and now my controller plugged into gi0/2. I have set the port up as a trunk and allowed my vlans on it. If I have one interface on the controller for my management vlan x.x.10.x all works fine from my pc on the x.x.100.x network. I then add my other vlans via dynamic interfaces on the controller x.x.100.x, x.x.101.x, x.x.102.x, x.x.103.x, and I cannot no longer access the controller form the x.x.100.x network. I can access it from the x.x.10.x network however. I have checked all settings and all looks good but cannot figure why traffic does not appear to be routing to the controller. From my pc I can run a tracert and get to my switches, but when I try to get to the controller it fails at the second hop. Any ideas?

1 Reply 1

bbaley
Level 3
Level 3

This is definitely a configuration issue. Can you post the configuration so that we can see where the problem is?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card