Views
Helpful
Replies

sip trunk

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i want to connect to a voip provider i have 7815 MCS and 2811 router with 1 M internet connection speed i want to add a SIP trunk link to this provider assume their target IP is 194.22.3.1 and udp port 5060

what steps do i need to configure this on both CCM 5.1 and 2811 router note that i have just to direct international calls through this link with all other calls to be terminated through another 2811 mgcp VGW ?

please help

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

note that the 2811 in this case would be an IP-to-IP gateway (aka SBC) that requires a special image and license. So if could do so that the CCM trunks directly to the SIP provider, it would be probably be much easier.

i just want to direct sip trunk to this voip provider, ip-ip GW is not my case ?!

If you do the direct trunk to the provider, the 2811 does the router and knows nothing about the calls, and is not an IP-to-IP gateway.

what steps do i need to configure this on both CCM 5.1 and 2811 router note that i have just to direct international calls through this link

can any one else help pleaaaase

thanks in advance

For one step suggest you try to improve attitude and perhaps open the manual at the section "SIP trunking" :)

Best luck!

i think forum is for knowledge sharing from one who has knowledge to one who seeks knowledge

any way thanks for "SIP trunking" u could say to me google it.... it will be better!!

No, not google it. CCO search, powered by google :)

The point is that you didn't even done your due diligence in reading the manual, and are looking for others to solve your problem.

That pairs well with your attitude at ranking.

Once again, best luck!

i did CCOed it, the CCO powered by google, but did not get it

could u please send the link to me

again its not a my problem it is a knowledge sharing...

i hope everyone use forum for knowledge sharing not just only to collect points

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: