Views
Helpful
Replies

Admin access right in 3005 VPN Concentrator

peteruwa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a VPN concentrator 3005 but unknowingly I created a user and gave it admin right. Now i do not have admin access on both the user and the old admin account. I have read about password recovery but I am confused on the solution note that says if I am running a code 2.5 or earlier, i should contact TAC. Question " is my concentrator running 2.5 or 4.7 based on the information below.

Bootcode Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Version 2.5.Rel Jun 21 2000 18:57:52

Software Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version 4.7.Rel Mar 10 2005 14:58:16

Regards

pc

5 Replies 5

rochopra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

The line in password recovery document refers to Bootcode version.

Regards

Rohit

Thanks Rohit. Does that mean I have to contact TAC for assistance or will the password recovery procedure still work for me even though the bootcode is release 2.5? I will need a password recovery procedure for releasae 2.5

Regards

Pc

I will recomend you to ocntact TAC as you are using fairly old version of bootcode

Regards

Rohit

Thanks Rohit. will do and let you know

Pls does anyone know the procedure for password recovery of VPN concentrator with release 2.5 or below. I have contacted TAc but not getting the adequate help at the moment.

Regards

PC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: