Self preparation material for new CCNA 640-802

Unanswered Question
Jul 4th, 2007

Could somebody please suggest me Self preparation material for new CCNA 640-802 which will be offered since 8/1/2007. I would like to take one exam CCNA640-802.

I use Cisco 3750s as part of my job, so I am familiar with Cisco IOS commands and have good background on TCP/IP.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
suelange Thu, 07/05/2007 - 16:36

with your experience you should have no problem. I found the books by Wendel Odom to be very good however, I have to say it was overwhelming at first. I found that the material from the Bryant Advantage (www.thebryantadvantage.com) was particulalry helpful. I got some real hands-on time with some labs that were well laid out, and even had time left to make up my own scenarios. You can't really understand how things work until you see them in action. If you have equipment to spare from your job that's great otherwise you are still going to want something to practice on. Chances are your stuff at work 'works' like it is, and 'playing around with it' won't be in your best interest. BA prices are very good and the product is solid. He has tests, study guides and labs...and well below other costs.

Actions

This Discussion