Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Real time stats RESET

l.demanet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I wrote a php script that gathers real time stats from ipcc express and display them to a web page.

I would like to display handled/abandonned calls every day. Is there a setting / a way to reset real time statistics every day (eg at midnight) so 'received calls' real time stat displays the value for the current day and not the value since CRS is active?

Many thanks,

Laurent

3 Replies 3

vaibhav_dd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Laurent,

The CRS system automatically resets all statistics each day at midnight.

But what if u want to channge the time to say 10.30am everyday? Is it possible?

Thanks In Advance,

Vaibhav

Hello Vaibhav,

Many thanks for your reply. I didn't know RT stats were reset every night, very good to know!

In the meantime I used a workaround that could help for your case: every time the php script is run (at every refresh of the page), I make a check on the current day to check if it did change (with gettime function). If the day changed, I wrote that new day in a text file,as well as current RT stats. Then, during the whole day, I display the current RT value substracted by the value in the file (ie value at midnight).

The same could easily be done at any time, so you would substract value recorded at 10:30am from current RT value.

Unless there's an easy setting we can change in crs..? :)

Cheers,

Laurent

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for quick reply.

In our case we are using Wallboard to display the RT stats, and office starts at 10.30 am so the management want RT stats start at that time. What changes we need to do in CRS?

Thanks in advance.

Vaibhav

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: