Views
Helpful
Replies

Debug CUE programs

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have made many programs for IPCC express and one of the features is the Debug Reactive script.

Basically it lets you step by step (F10) go through the program. This is a very nice debug tool.

Now I have to make a program on Unity Express using the CUE editor. The editor looks in many ways the same as the CRA editor found on IPCC express, except the debug reactive script.

Is there a way to "debug" CUE applications?

Thanks,

Bye,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jan,

The Debug feature is available with CUE Scripts as well. Have a look at the following;

Debugging features, available through the Debug menu, enable you to debug your script using the CUE Editor. You can select the script to debug, use breakpoints, proceed step by step through the script, and see the values of variables change as the script runs.

Debugging Features

You can access debugging features through the debug menu or the toolbar.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008067a1c3.html#wp1078755

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jan,

The Debug feature is available with CUE Scripts as well. Have a look at the following;

Debugging features, available through the Debug menu, enable you to debug your script using the CUE Editor. You can select the script to debug, use breakpoints, proceed step by step through the script, and see the values of variables change as the script runs.

Debugging Features

You can access debugging features through the debug menu or the toolbar.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008067a1c3.html#wp1078755

Hope this helps!

Rob

Ah yes, I was using CUE version 2.1

Anyway upgraded to 2.3 and now have the debug option.

Thank you very much Rob for your quick response,

Jan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jan,

You are most welcome :)

Take care,

Rob