cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1 Upgrade

michaelzhq
Level 2
Level 2

I upgraded CCM5.0.4 to CCM5.1. It just works well after switching version. The only problem is that the phone time is one hour back. I check the Cisco.com there is only a DST Upgrade for 5.0.4, but I cannot find one for CCM5.1. Now I altertively set the correct time on CCM server and reset IP phones. The time display is correct after resetting.

I'd like to know if there is a DST Upgrade for 5.1? Does somebody know the link to download it? Or just setting time on server and resetting phones is OK?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

5.1 should have this fixed automatically. It doesnt require a patch like 5.04. Now what phones are in question ? 7941/7961 ? These phones calculate time on their own and only firmwares 8.2.2 or higher will fix this.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

mizoran78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Michaelzhg!

Which hw platform are you using? Is it Cisco appliance or some of Cisco certified servers (IBM or HP)?

I'm quite confused with cisco documentation about hw and sw compatibility and I'm not sure what is possible and what is not!? I.e. I found some info on webpage http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/voiceapp/ps378/prod_brochure0900aecd80091615.html and let's say I want to buy some of certified IBM servers. If I buy recommended cisco certified IBM server and on cisco website clearly says that server is compatible with CCM 5.0.4, is it possible to upgrade CCM sw later to CCM 5.1 using the same hardware?

TIA

mizoran78