cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Express Email Invite

d.menkel
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Meeting Place Express 1.2.0.111 and have configured the Exchange Server Configuration with my personal email credential in integrating with the Exchange server for email notification when a meeting is scheduled. We have purchased the exchange license and have configured the end user for Exchange as the email type. The user has also been granted the right to send out notifications. I can successfully receive email invitations send to the initiator (in this case a hotmail account) and for an internal user to the company, but I am unable to receive emails for invitees that are manually entered (in this case xxx@adelphia.net). If I check reports/E-Mail Notification Queue Status Report I can see that the request has been queued for delivery.

Has anyone run into this issue before?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I had a similar problem with MPE. I can not rember the version I installed initially, but e-mails didn't go out to the users. The status report messages were the same as you had.

I reinstalled this version but this didn't solve the problem, then I installed version 1.2.1.1 and e-mails were send out correctly.

I didn't have the Exchange license, the configuration was just pointing to an SMTP server.

To me it looked that there was an SMTP bug in my "old" version.

Sorry, I don't recall the exact version of MPE that had this problem.

Jan