QRT & RTMT with CCM 5.1

Answered Question

I have searched through the QRT documentation for CCM 5.1 and nowhere can I find out it works.

I have placed the QRT softkey on a end users telephone. This user is using the QRT softkey correctly, and nowhere can I find the QRT trace on the CCM 5.1 server using RTMT 7.0.

The documentation says that QRT Viewer is part of the application, but I can't find it.

The only traces I find are CEF.txt traces, and those are far from the original QRT.txt traces that previous CCM version created.

Can anybody assist me?

Thank you,

Ben

Correct Answer by gogasca about 9 years 8 months ago
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
rob_bourne Tue, 08/21/2007 - 11:58
User Badges:

I'm having the same issue when looking for the QRT Event Viewer in 5.1. The guides direct you to a different system admin guide every time the QRT Event Viewer is mentioned?

rob_bourne Tue, 08/21/2007 - 12:41
User Badges:

After running a few tests tonight I've found that you download any available qrt.xml files automatically when you collect CEF & CEF report traces within a specified time frame.

canowlin Wed, 09/19/2007 - 15:00
User Badges:

Rob,

let me know this is correct

rtmt >> tools > trace > log central > collect files >> extended functions >> this is where I'm stuck

richb1971 Thu, 09/06/2007 - 07:36
User Badges:

Hi, I'm having same problem. Can you give me more info please? I have got the softkey button,downloaded RTMT but cannot find any reports for QRT.

Actions

This Discussion