Views
Helpful
Replies

C3080 IPSec SNMP

julienlarios
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

Does someone kwow the OID and/or the MIB name giving, for an IPSec tunnel based on a E-VPN C3080, a tunnel Input and Output traffic ?

Here is an example of output informations I could find for a specific tunnel but it's not the generic MIB name I'm looking for :

SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.3076.2.1.2.17.2.1.9.40 = Counter32: 130192120

SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.3076.2.1.2.17.2.1.10.40 = Counter32: 6099528

Thanks a lot for your great help

Julien

6 Replies 6

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The above objects are from the ALTIGA-SESSION-STATS-MIB and are objects:

alActiveSessionOctetsSent

alActiveSessionOctetsRcvd

They are both very useful, but you could also look at:

CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB.my

CISCO-IPSEC-MIB.my

Okay thanks, I'll look for it

Do those mibs can give me per tunnel statistics ?

Hi,

While testing I could get per tunnel/session informations like encryption details, but nothing about recv/drop/throttled packets.

Did I miss something ?

Hi,

I found counters dealing with total packets received or sent since session is up, but what I need to get is per tunnel live bandwidth utilization.

Does someone know how can I get these values with SNMP ?

Regards,

Julien

Julien,

Did you ever find this info? I need to get the same information about tunnel bandwidth utilzation. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeremy

Jeremy,

I didn't get any additionnals informations, but the 2 OIDs I've mentionned are those we sucessfully use by now. I'm not directly in charge of setup, but I know there is a kind of index to consider with the OIDs. This index is linked with the tunnel ID.

Julien

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: