cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Operate Essential?

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Has anyone managed to figure out how to sell the new Operate Essential service that, in conjunction with Unified Communications Software Subscription, has replaced SASU.

Quoting for UCSS is simple as there is an Excel based quote tool available. There is nothing similar for Operate Essential. I have spent the best part of two days trying to work out how it is sold and am still in the dark after sitting through numerous VoD sessions and reading presentations and PDFs.

I work for a partner that buys through distribution rather than directly from Cisco if that makes any difference.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful as I have not had any sensible responses from any of the email alias's at Cisco and am losing the will to live!

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

please locate your Cisco Channel Account Manager, and possibly the Account Manager for the customer. These are the only ones that can validate the quotes for services that you can buy through distributor.

Thanks for the reply.

I just want to know how the service is quoted and sold.

I have spoken to my account team and they do not understand how this is sold, neither do the UK distributors or anyone else I know that works for a Cisco reseller.

The new system seems needlessly complex and my question on here was to determine whether other Cisco partners are having the same problem.

If anyone understands how to sell Operate Essential please let me know.