cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MML Message.

williamstd
Level 1
Level 1

I work for a company that has a contract with DMDC (Defense Manpower Data Center) and when there is a network outage we initiate a Meet Me Line to get all necessary parties online and working towards a solution. The problem lies in that people are added to the MML as needed to resolve the problem and the person who initiated the MML has to give out a security disclosure stating that sensitive information is not to be discuss on this non-secure line. I am currently running CCM 3.3 My question is: Is there a way for my CCM to do a standard announcement when a caller calls in to the MML? If so how can I set this up? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

There is no option to set this up with CallManager. Only option to play a recording with CallManager is using MoH. So, if there is a way you can introduce a transfer, you could have the users listen to it.

So, you might either want to use a Conf SW like Meetingplace, or invoke a IPCC Script which could also do this (If you have IPCC or IPCC Exp)

Hope this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: