cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.3 How to disable system prompts or change the language

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

I am running Unity 4.0.3, the system was originally installed in US English only and now that the system is expanded to our Chinese users in China. I would like to find out if there is a way to disable the system prompts or change the prompts to chinese. For exmaple like when I call a Chinese user I get their mailbox greeting in Chinese but after the greeting the prompts are in English (you may record your message after the tone .....)

Any ideas ?

thank you very much !!!

Danny

3 Replies 3

navinger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

The "Languages" chapter in the Unity System Admin Guide explains how to do this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080449c15.html

Nancy

Hi Nancy ! Thanks for your response !! Unfortunately when I install the system a while back I installed US English only. Can I add more languages if require ? and Can I set the language on individual subscriber ? My system is licensed to support up to 10 languages.

Thank you very much !!!

Danny

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: