cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Moving IPCC 3.5 to a new server

ricky-li
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, its happened, the 3 year old installation of IPCC that was built before i got here; needs to be moved to a different physical server. I searched through cisco.com and I can't find any docs relating to this.

Does anyone have any tips on what I need to do? I have the original IPCC 3.5.2 installation disks, and beyond clicking install. Are there any tips on moving the licenses over, the voice prompts and scripts? Am I hoping beyond hope that its a simple "copy the directory over to the new server" manuever?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

Step 1:Install the Windows 2000 Server operating system on the on the new dedicated erver.

Step 2: Copy the following files and folders from the existing Cisco CRA server to the same folders on the dedicated Cisco CRA server. (Your system might not include all of these files.)

? C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\Prompts\*.wav (include all sub-folders)

? C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.aef

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.java

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.jar

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.properties

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\Grammar\*.* (include all sub-folders)

? Files from C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop_config\*.*

Step 3 Change the Logical Call Center (LCC) Organizational Unit name in the LDAP

host to contain the new host name.

Make this change using the appropriate Directory Administration tool for the type of Directory that is being used. For DC Directory, use DC Directory Administrator. For Active Directory, use adsi edit.

Step 4 Install Cisco CRA on the dedicated Cisco CRA server.

You do not need to reinstall the Windows 2000 Server operating system

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

Step 1:Install the Windows 2000 Server operating system on the on the new dedicated erver.

Step 2: Copy the following files and folders from the existing Cisco CRA server to the same folders on the dedicated Cisco CRA server. (Your system might not include all of these files.)

? C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\Prompts\*.wav (include all sub-folders)

? C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.aef

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.java

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.jar

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\*.properties

? Files from C:\Program Files\Wfavvid\Grammar\*.* (include all sub-folders)

? Files from C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop_config\*.*

Step 3 Change the Logical Call Center (LCC) Organizational Unit name in the LDAP

host to contain the new host name.

Make this change using the appropriate Directory Administration tool for the type of Directory that is being used. For DC Directory, use DC Directory Administrator. For Active Directory, use adsi edit.

Step 4 Install Cisco CRA on the dedicated Cisco CRA server.

You do not need to reinstall the Windows 2000 Server operating system

I followed your steps, and it worked perfectly. Thanks.

Is the procedure the same for 4.0(x)? Thanks.