Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto-Attendant script aa.aef

g.lacoursiere
Level 1
Level 1

Hi evryone,

is there a way to allow callers to directly enter the extension number they want to reach, instead of enterring the "1" and then the extension ??

I am using Unity express and call manager express, no external server running CRA.

Thank you.

6 Replies 6

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

if you are using default AA script i don't think you can modify it. You would be able to do it if you created yor own AA script.

colin

Hi Colin,

ok, so I will need to write my own Auto-Attendant. If I am not mistaken, it's not an esay thing to do ?! I have looked at CUE Editor, and I find it's quite demanding. But maybe in my vacation I could try to create my own Auto-Attendant !!

Also, may be you can help me with this thing : I want to get statistics for my calls. So I have downloaded the Excel application that creates statistics using the files that have been created using the "hunt-group report" command. The thing is, I don't use hunt-groups in my configuration. So two things come to my mind : 1) will the "hunt-group report" command will work if I don't have hunt-groups configured, and 2) is it possible to implement hunt group without modifying my working and existing config that runs fine for my needs??

Thank you for your answer, and if you are not familiar with the hunt-group then I will post a new conversation

Thank again

Hi

With regard to the auto attendant script, if you look in the software center under voice and then cisco unity express, you can download a sample script for auto attendant with explanation notes which you can then play with.

For call statistics i wouldnt start with the "hunt-group report" command. Try this link which has some useful information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a00805f07a6.html

colin

jlewis7102
Level 1
Level 1

I created a script for this yesterday and I can email it to you if you want

Hi,

I would be happy to see and eve use your script that will enable me to do that. I guest that your script also allow to play the "usual prompts" in my language (French) ?

I give you my email, because I am not shure you have it : pokey66@videotron.ca

Thank you again

Hi,

I also would be interested in how you were able to script the type extension at any time?

if you have a screen shot or the script

heathrwil AT yahoo.com

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: