cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring "?" help button on IP phone

robertwolfe
Level 1
Level 1

Hate to ask what seems to be a simple question but we have installed an new voice system with 50 + phones and can not find any information on a standard file for the help buttom "?" on the phones. When we push it, we get "host not found". I know we need a url (web page) but can not find one to put on the phone, do not want to re-invent the wheel, and feel someone somewhere has a generic help file for these phones 7960 or 7970 series. thanks for your help

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

URL Information under Service Parameters

Im very new to all of this stuff and am having the same issue. I believe what he is asking for is if there is pre-made webpages that the phones access when pressing the help button. And if so where could those be found.

This is why I found this post, I am looking for the same thing, or at least a direction to go to find this information, thanks in advance.

You are correct, I understand where to put the URL, but I just can not believe everyone create there own help file for this function. Thanks for your reply, if I do get an answer, I will let you know.

I understand where to put the URL, but is there a default file out there to use. I can not believe everyone needs to create there own help file. I am looking for the actual URL/file to use.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: