cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring "?" help button on IP phone

robertwolfe
Level 1
Level 1

Hate to ask what seems to be a simple question but we have installed an new voice system with 50 + phones and can not find any information on a standard file for the help buttom "?" on the phones. When we push it, we get "host not found". I know we need a url (web page) but can not find one to put on the phone, do not want to re-invent the wheel, and feel someone somewhere has a generic help file for these phones 7960 or 7970 series. thanks for your help

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

URL Information under Service Parameters

Im very new to all of this stuff and am having the same issue. I believe what he is asking for is if there is pre-made webpages that the phones access when pressing the help button. And if so where could those be found.

This is why I found this post, I am looking for the same thing, or at least a direction to go to find this information, thanks in advance.

You are correct, I understand where to put the URL, but I just can not believe everyone create there own help file for this function. Thanks for your reply, if I do get an answer, I will let you know.

I understand where to put the URL, but is there a default file out there to use. I can not believe everyone needs to create there own help file. I am looking for the actual URL/file to use.