cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 5.1 DHCP

pcarvill
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry if my question is quite basic, but how can I check the current DHCP leases under CallManager 5.1? I have a suspicion I have exhausted one scope.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

4 Replies 4

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

For this requirement use the command " show network " with parameters. for more information refer the following url,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008079bbfa.html#wp1026032

Anyone have an answer to this? I tried every show network command to no avail.

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Probably not the answer you are looking for, but unfortunately as far as I know you are unable check the dhcp bindings using the administrator CLI access, this can only be done using the root username and password which only TAC can help with. :(

Regards

Allan.

Alan,

Thanks for the (non) answer. :) If it turns out to be true, then there is no good reason to use the DHCP server in CUCM. There's probably a perfmon statistic somewhere, but I don't know of any documentation on any (ok, very few) of those values. I'll check around RTMT to see if there is anything of value there.

Afrankel:

CallManager (Communications Manager) 6.0(1a) in my case is configured as a DHCP server (DHCP Monitor Service). I want to determine what clients (Phones) got what IP addresses from the DHCP server.

Thanks