cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 5.1 DHCP

pcarvill
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry if my question is quite basic, but how can I check the current DHCP leases under CallManager 5.1? I have a suspicion I have exhausted one scope.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

4 Replies 4

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

For this requirement use the command " show network " with parameters. for more information refer the following url,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008079bbfa.html#wp1026032

Anyone have an answer to this? I tried every show network command to no avail.

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Probably not the answer you are looking for, but unfortunately as far as I know you are unable check the dhcp bindings using the administrator CLI access, this can only be done using the root username and password which only TAC can help with. :(

Regards

Allan.

Alan,

Thanks for the (non) answer. :) If it turns out to be true, then there is no good reason to use the DHCP server in CUCM. There's probably a perfmon statistic somewhere, but I don't know of any documentation on any (ok, very few) of those values. I'll check around RTMT to see if there is anything of value there.

Afrankel:

CallManager (Communications Manager) 6.0(1a) in my case is configured as a DHCP server (DHCP Monitor Service). I want to determine what clients (Phones) got what IP addresses from the DHCP server.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: