Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Huntgroup problem

alvin1976
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've setup a huntgroup pilot number so that calls will be routed to a predefined list of extension number sequentially. I've placed an extension on the "last" hop field within CCME GUI. The last extension has a call-forward no-answer to voice mail so that when anyone calls the huntgroup pilot number and if nobody picks up the call as the call gets routed along the list of numbers, the last hop will be send the incoming call to voicemail upon no answer. I have 5 numbers in the list including the last hop. Customers complained that when they reach the last hop and if nobody picks up, they get a fastbusy tone or the call hangs up and not forwarded to Unity express VM. I've tried a few test and noted that if i reduce the huntstop list to 3 numbers, it worked. Anything more than 3 numbers, redirection to voicemail at the last hop fails...Any solution or is there a limitation somewhere?

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Have you tried "final" under "ephone-hunt" instead of cfna for the last member ?

Members of hunt group are not supposed to have have cfna in fact.

Hope this helps,please rate post if it does!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: