VUE centre in HongKong

Unanswered Question
Jul 11th, 2007

I just receive an email concerning about the new policy of taking exam in VUE after 1 Augest 07. I try to locate the exam centre in my living country. But I can't find any centre in HongKong. What can I do? Does it mean that I have to fly to other country in order to take the exam??? I need you answer.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Wilson Samuel Wed, 07/11/2007 - 06:17

As far as I know Cisco Systems has discontinued partnering with VUE for India, Pakistan, PRC and HK for Cisco Exams.

You may search for the Prometric Test Centers via

Moreover I got this center when I searched for a Test Center in HK

Fortress Hill

Phone: 2882 2456 Site Code: HK5 8/F. GREENWICH CENTRE

I hope that helps,

Please rate if it helps.

Wilson Samuel

phwing5hk Wed, 07/11/2007 - 18:47

Thank you for your reply!

But as far as I know, I can't take CISCO exam

in this centre after 1 Augest. I also make a phone call to this centre. The person in charge cannot answer my question. I hope any body can help me to locate the exam centre in Hongkong.

maloy Thu, 07/12/2007 - 15:15

You can still take what ever written exam you wish, INFOCAN is under Prometric. They are the only centre in HK that passes the recent security procedures by Cisco.

To schedule go to and choose this centre. Prometric will soon cease its partnership with Cisco soon, not sure when.

I just took my QOS exam on this centre last June 2007.

ciscomoderator. Mon, 07/16/2007 - 13:11

We are working with Pearson Vue to Expand the Centers in other locations all over the world. At this time we apologize if there is no center in your immediate area. However in order to locate the closest Pearson Vue center you will need to contact Pearson Vue at 1-800-704-3613 or access the Pearson Vue locator on the Pearson Vue Site.

phwing5hk Mon, 07/16/2007 - 17:42

Thank you for your respone! I am sorry to tell you that I can't find any testing centre in HongKong. But I want to know that is there any testing centre in Hongkong in future.

Wilson Samuel Tue, 07/17/2007 - 04:14

I don't understand why Cisco has gone ahead with VUE, who are really infamous in India for their very corrupt practices.

There were quite a good number of VUE Test Centers who could guarantee passing any Exam, as there was no confidentiality or dignity of of protection of any exam!

This Discussion