cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls Presented vs Call Handled

andrew.andy316
Level 1
Level 1

I ran an Application Perform Analysis Report and the applications listed are the main IVR and the menu options (CSQs). The main IVR script is setup to mark "Handled" when a successful redirect to the CSQ occurs. Should total calls handled by the Main IVR equal to Total calls presented to the CSQs? If it should be equal then what could cause it not to be equal?

3 Replies 3

andrew.andy316
Level 1
Level 1

Here is a picture to clarify what i am asking. Also any suggestions why the high number of drop calls from the main IVR?

Calls presented is when the phone is ringing, each time the phone is called from the que it will record as a presentation in the realtime reports or any reporting that you do, RNA (Ring no anwser's) often will show a difference in the two as well.

Hope this helps, please rate my reply

Also Handled means the call was picked up.

So basically if you have more Calls presented then call's handled it probably just means that the call was sent from the que to the phone on more then one occasion before it was picked up.

Regards,

Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: