ONT passed

Unanswered Question
Jul 11th, 2007
User Badges:

The ONT certification in my opinion was the best book I have read so far. Prior to reading this book I was honestly intimidated with QoS topics, but he made it easy to understand. I passed the exam today with 966 / 1000. I only have one mor to go ICSW before I get my CCNP Finished. The book is coming out on friday, i have it pre-ordered.

Also the practice questions that come with the CD in the book are actually quite good. I was surpised.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ahlaghari Wed, 07/11/2007 - 20:24
User Badges:

congratulation ERIK! ONT 966/1000 gr8 job. wat types of labs scenarios u have faced? i m also preaparing my self CCNP but i m tooo reverse gear i mean i m preapring CCNP BSCI :)). anyways best of luck of ICSW.

eriknixon Wed, 07/11/2007 - 21:10
User Badges:

i was preparing for that a few months ago.DOnt worry it will all seem to fly by soon enough we will both be CCNP

ahlaghari Wed, 07/11/2007 - 23:07
User Badges:

Erik which one simulator u were used to pass all of three exam?

eriknixon Wed, 07/11/2007 - 23:08
User Badges:

I used dynamips. really good stuff. For the switching exam, i rented rack time through ccie4u.com

ahlaghari Wed, 07/11/2007 - 23:22
User Badges:

is BOSON good for CCNP certification labs/simulation??

eriknixon Fri, 07/13/2007 - 21:27
User Badges:

in my opnion BOSON sux, all commands are not supported on there. If you want to pratice, use dynamips, or real equipment(either purchased, or rented online). Dynamips is free, cant go wrong there, it just doesnt work well for switching as the switching module wil never compete with a 3550 or 3560

sanjay.tathare@... Mon, 07/16/2007 - 06:45
User Badges:

Hi Guys,

I am preparing for ONT and need some advise.

I am looking for some preparation exams just for practise before the exam. can some one suggest pls ?

Also how many scenarios are presented in the exam for actual configuration ?

The ONT syllabus appears very similar to DQoS exam?

Thanks in adv

San

Actions

This Discussion