Helpful
Replies

ccmuser page logoff failure

telefonie
Level 5
Level 5

Hello

we run a CM cluster with 4.2(3).

When I log off the ccmuser page I always get a HTTP 500 error message (HTTP 500 - Internal server error) instead of beeing redirected to the logon page. All functions in the ccmuser interface work.

Any ideas???

Thanks Reto

8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

I had a similar case before and Callmanager users were using Internet Explorer version 7 for accessing the ccmuser page.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmcfg/b01intro.htm#wp1027414

Use any of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 5 or 6, or Netscape Communicator versions 4.X.

HTH

Thanks for your response.

We use still IE 6.0 on our PCs and have this problem.

Any other ideas??

Thanks for help

Reto

What ES/SR are you currently running ?

Looks like this is a new Bug

Hi

we run 4.2(3)sr2b.

Reto

Ok, yes. I was able to re-create this in my lab as well. This for sure looks like a big and I've seen a few emails floating within cisco as of now. As of now there is no resolution found for it now do I have a Bug ID for the same. I'm sure something should be filed within the coming week . As of now there is no fix for this.

Is there a solution around for the logoff failure on the ccmuser web interface?

Thanks for feedback

Reto

Yes, there is a solution available for this. You will have to open a TAC case to get a new logoff.asp file to fix the issue

Do you happen to have the bug id for this?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: