Views
Helpful
Replies

Newer Version of DBL Helper

arielroza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Guys!

I have a DBLHelper.exe file, version 4.0.0.18. Does anyone knows if there?s a newer version or if this is fine for a Callmanager 4.1(3)

Best regards,

Ariel.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Rob and Ariel.

On a side note, DBLHelper is not available with CM by default. You normally have to get it from TAC. The folder you copy it to is the one Rob has mentioned.

The following link also states that you need to contact TAC to get the file incase you dont have it. The way I've always understood this is that incase you have not got it from TAC in the past. I'm sure DBLHelper was never shipped/installed with CallManager. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801e7ddf.shtml

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

AFAIK, This is the latest version. I've tested this with CM 4.1(3) and it has worked without any issue

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ariel,

Like Mahesh noted (good work Mahesh) you should be good to go here. You can find a compatible version for your CCM here;

This file is located in the c:\program files\cisco\bin directory

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks to both of you!

Thanks Rob and Ariel.

On a side note, DBLHelper is not available with CM by default. You normally have to get it from TAC. The folder you copy it to is the one Rob has mentioned.

The following link also states that you need to contact TAC to get the file incase you dont have it. The way I've always understood this is that incase you have not got it from TAC in the past. I'm sure DBLHelper was never shipped/installed with CallManager. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801e7ddf.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: