cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client and Apple iMac Problem

zanini
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed successfully the CISCO VPN client 4.9.01 0080 on my Apple iMac OS X 10.4.10.

I launch the client without problems, i connect to my CISCO VPN 3000 concentrator, but when i'm connected to VPN i cannot access my remote network nor internet, seems that i loss all routes.

When i close the connection to VPN i can't access internet as usual.

Any idea?

Thanks for your help

1 Reply 1

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

When you launch the SGM client, the GTT Configurator, or the Event Configurator, or when you connect to a new server (whether manually or automatically as the result of a server failure), you might receive the following message:

This client is not allowed to connect to the server or the server is listening on a port the client does not know about or cannot reach. Click the help button for a more detailed explanation

1. An SGM administrator has prevented your SGM client from connecting to the SGM server, using the sgm ipaccess command.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/signaling_gateway_manager/3.2/user/guide/sgmufaq.html#wp1080821

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: