I am working on designing a VOIP solution for an SME and it occurred to me that there is no shortage of choice when it comes to picking VOIP solutions starting from choice of router, to choice of modules, all the way to choice of encapsulation, and choice of IP phone.
The low cost VOIP design blueprint that I have settled on goes like this:
Remote Site(8 locations): Cisco 2611XM with 12.4(9)T, with NM 2V. 64 kbps Frame relay to H.O.
Central Site: Cisco 3745 with NM-HDV-2E1-60, with point to point FR for each remote location.
Software Cisco Call Manager V4/V5, on Cisco Tower Server.
Cisco SRST License, 36 users x (n)
Cisco VoIP phone 7902 and above and also using older analog phones + Cisco Unified Video Advantage.
I had some questions and require suggestions regarding the above, namely:
0. Does the NM-2V support older analog phones?
1. Will a NM-2V work with SRST?
2. How much does a Cisco Call Manager Server setup(Tower Server + Application) cost approximately? I may have upto 300+ users.
3. Is 64kbps Frame Relay sufficient for a video conference call?
4. Please feel free to offer your kind suggestions.