CCIE Security Lab booking ?? no dates till 2020 ?

Unanswered Question
Jul 15th, 2007

i'm trying to get a date for my CCIE Security....i spent more than an hour..tried different centres...bangalore/dubai/sydney/sanjose...just can't find one single date..i tried random dates..not even one date till 2020 ...can somebody explain wht's happen'g here ? i'm doing something wrong ? is there any way to find which date is free instead of randomly selecting the date ?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Edison Ortiz Sun, 07/15/2007 - 14:26

The scheduling system was designed to only show up to 6 months of availability. Inserting 2020 as the earliest Lab date won't help securing a slot.

Keep checking throughout the day and if someone decides to drop their slot, quickly pull the trigger.

HTH,

swapnendum Sun, 07/15/2007 - 21:09

and is there anyway to find the free date instead of randomly selecting the dates ?

The search should give you the first 5 available dates, beginning with the supplied date.

I have also noticed there isn't any available dates this year. Sydney and a few other locations seems to have a few open seates in the beginning of August.. Also RTP has available dates in January 2008, but I can't find anything from the second half of August this year..

I don't know if this is due to changes in Cisco, missing booking information in the system or closed lab the rest of this year...

I have my CCIE R&S booked for August 16 in Brussel...

[email protected]

Actions

This Discussion