Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.1.1 Clustering: Add a subscriber

fdefilippo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to add a Subscriber in a 5.1 (b) fresh installation.

I've not add any upgrade. I've added the new server on Publisher "Add new server" and followed all installation tasks (Not first node, DNS, ecc).

Installation goes without errors but when i check on "Cisco Unified OS Administration- Cluster" i find the second server acting as Publisher.

What's wrong? Next steps? Any idea??

Please Help, thank you,

Federico

2 Replies 2

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

If the 2nd server is acting as a Publisher, that means both the servers are now a part of their own cluster and the only way around it is to rebuild the 2nd server and make it join the cluster. Also, if you want to know what went wrong, please attach the install log, using that we should be able to find out what happened during the install. To download this file, you can do a "file get install install.log" and download it to the SFTP Server. Else, use RTMT, remote broswer and download the file to your machine.

I will reply as soon as possible attaching install.log file. Now i will work with one server and 2nd server will be the last object i will add.

Bye

F.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: