Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward Unregistered Internal with sql for all deviceprofile

josequiros
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Expert,

I have a Call Manager 4.2. i creat users and userDevice profile.

Now i need a forward on field "Forward Unregistered Internal" and "Forward Unregistered External" on all userDeviceProfile.

Althouth, the forward is the for the same number of line but with another Calling search space.

if it s possible to give me a sql code to apply on the SQL Query Analyser of callmanager to do it for all deviceProfile.

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

direct DB updates are not supported, but you can use the AXL SOAP API to update the Lines on the UDP's

Supported or not, it works like charm and I've done it a couple of times for things that bulk admin cannot handle.

The query itself is highly environment dependant so it makes little sense to post whatever was used in the past. Get a copy of the database diagram, and look for the CFUR columns.. then look up the proper CSS' uuid, and form the query accordingly.

For this kind of scenario, AXL may be the proper way but it's also going to take an unreasonable amount of time both in terms of development and execution time (unless you have CCM 5 where AXL is the only way but you can do sql updates via AXL there).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: